Our Shoreline Community Church Awana Clubs meet each Wednesday from 6:30-8:10pm for children 3 years old through 6th Grade. (Note: Awana follows the school calendar.) Please see our Awana page for more information; hope to see your children at Awana!
Shoreline Community Church fosters Small Group meetings studying a variety of subjects.
Each Small Group meeting is focused on an important dimension of spiritual growth. Groups enjoy Bible study, discussion, watching DVD lessons and reading books by respected Christian authors.
Which study would you like to attend?
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Mark” ~ Joe Walker (Passover Room)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Marriage Class” ~ Shay Spencer (Room 101)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Revelation” ~ Bill Tomlinson (Room 103)
- 10:00am Mondays ~ Women’s Bible Study: “The Book of Romans” ~ Joy Bridgham at Kaffe 101
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Solid Ground” Youth Discipleship ~ Jessie Barnard
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ Men’s Group ~ Gordon Bridgham
- 10:00am Tuesdays ~ Women’s Bible Study: “The Book of John” ~ Libby Gebhart, North Bend
- 6:15pm Tuesdays ~ Coast Guard/Young Adult Bible Study Fellowship – “The Book Of Acts” ~ Mike Barnard (Childcare provided)
- 6:15pm Thursdays ~ “The Book of Revelation” ~ Ryan Cappadony (Childcare provided) Beginning March 7th
- 10:00am Fridays ~ “Prayer Enrichment Seminar” ~ Mike Barnard
- 11:30am Fridays ~ “Care Giving – Helpful Hints” ~ Deb Sensenbach
- 12:30pm Fridays ~ “Rays Of Hope” (Grief Support Group for Widows) ~ Carolyn Williams/Royce Bogs
Life Groups are small groups that meet on a weekly basis to “do life” together.
The intention of Life Groups is for participants to enjoy a more personal connection to the Shoreline Community Church family. We learn, love and grow our Christian faith in an intimate and supportive environment.
Each week, Life Groups “Dig Deeper”, studying through the Bible teaching given at the prior Sunday service. Life Groups study through the current teaching series.
Shoreline Community Church has several Life Groups available. Choose the group which best works for you:
- 6:30pm Thursdays: Kip Johnson Life Group, North Bend
- 6:30pm Thursdays: The Triple J. Life Group **At the church**
- 6:30pm Thursdays: Dave Bogs Life Group, Lakeside
MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of our Frontline Youth Ministry is to help our students become spiritual leaders (Warriors for Christ) in their generation and to be a part of something bigger than themselves as they learn how to reach others for Christ.
See our page on this ministry for more detail.