COMMUNITY GOSPEL OPEN MIC
- 2:00pm on the first and third Friday of every month at Shoreline.
- Hosted by Tom and Debbie Trammel along with friend Steve Blum.
- Note: The Trammels have over 2 1/2 million hits on one of their songs on YouTube
- The Gospel Jubilee is moving to an open mic format
- There is no cost to attend this monthly concert and time of worship
- See the Shoreline Calendar for future dates
3 thoughts on “Community Gospel Open Mic”
Can you update the time to 4pm?
Thank you for allowing the Jubilee to be sent out on facebook to all those who couldn’t be there in person. It was a wonderful time of praise and worship with Debbie, Tom and the 5th Sunday Worship Band who had traveled 2 hours one way clear from Canyonville after having preached Sunday morning. We were all truly blessed that the time was changed to 4 pm so they could do that. May the spirit of joy continue as we testify of Jesus’ love to the world in music.
Just making sure everyone knows there is no Jubilee tomorrow Nov. 7th as the Trammels are in Yuma and will be until spring if all goes as planned.