Shoreline Community Church is located at 1251 Clark Street in North Bend, OR
Summer Outdoor Worship On The Lawn (Weather Permitting)
10:30am Sundays (Bring your lawn chairs)
Sunday School is at 9:30am
Shoreline Community Church is a non-denominational chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse, expository teaching church that believes, “the Scriptures and the Scriptures alone are the authority for what we believe!” We place a high priority on worship and the teaching of God’s Word.
- 12:00am; 8:00am and 4:00pm daily on Spectrum TV channel 192. (M-F)
- 10:00-11:00am Sundays on 98.7 K-Light Radio (Southwestern Oregon Coast)
- 8:30 and 11:00am Sundays live through the SCC facebook page.
- 8:30 and 11:00am Sundays on Youtube live (sermons link on our website).
- Services are now broadcast on Rumble.
Directions: SCC is in North Bend, OR. From Newmark Ave., turn north at the stop light on Brussells. Drive north for a few blocks until you reach Lewis St. where you will see a small blue Shoreline sign on your left. Turn left on Lewis and again on A Street and you will see the church! Google Map: Find us here.
Link to Sunday’s service: https://youtu.be/KLtGMerPU24