Shoreline Community Church is a non-denominational chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse, expository teaching church that believes, “the Scriptures and the Scriptures alone are the authority for what we believe!”
- Sunday services: 8:30 and 11:00am; Sunday school begins at 10:00am.
- Interpretation for the deaf during the 8:30am service.
- Listen to Shoreline’s weekly Radio program: Sundays from 10:00-11:00 a.m. on K-Light Radio (98.7 FM) in Coos Bay.
- Watch the weekly YouTube broadcasts at: SCC online at YouTube.com.
- Watch Shoreline’s 11:00am service live each Sunday on Facebook Live at: https://www.facebook.com/sccnbend/.
Directions: SCC is in North Bend, Oregon. From the Brussells Street stop light on Newmark Avenue, turn north onto Brussells driving for a few blocks, then turn left at Lewis Street where you will see a small blue Shoreline sign. Turn left again on A Street and you are there! Google Map: Find us here.