Church Prayer Time #1 – Church Library. (7:30-8:15am)
Where do my children go?
Children’s Sunday School – 8:30am & 11:00am during both Services. Children above preschool remain with parents for the worship music portion of the church service and are then dismissed to Sunday School just before the message (Sunday School is optional and dependent on the parent’s desire for their child.)
- Nursery (Room 104)
- Preschool & Kindergarten (Room 102)
- 1st Grade – 3rd Grade (Room 103)
- 4th Grade – 6th Grade (Room 103 – 8:30am service / Room 101 – 11:00am service)
- NOTE: Shoreline uses “Answers In Genesis” Sunday School curriculum for our children.
10:00am Sunday School Hour:
- “Children’s activities are in Room 102
Adult Sunday School Electives:
- “Church Prayer Time #2” in the Church Library
- “The Book of Jonah” (Room 200, the “Passover Room”) ~ Joe Walker
- “The Book Of Revelation” (Room 103) ~ Bill Tomlinson
- “Growing Deeper In God’s Word” (Room 101) ~ Pastor Shay