Church Prayer Time #1 – Church Library. (8:30-9:30am)
Where do my children go?
Children’s Sunday School – 10:30am during our Summer outdoor services. Children above preschool remain with parents for the worship music portion of the church service and are then dismissed to Sunday School just before the message (Sunday School is optional and dependent on the parent’s desire for their child.)
- Nursery (Room 104)
- Preschool & Kindergarten (Room 102)
- 1st Grade – 3rd Grade (Room 103)
- 4th Grade – 6th Grade (Room 103)
- NOTE: Shoreline uses “Answers In Genesis” Sunday School curriculum for our children.
9:30am Sunday School Hour:
- “Children’s activities are in Room 102
Adult Sunday School Electives – 9:30-9:45am Sunday mornings
- “The Book Of Philippians” (Passover Room) ~ Joe Walker
- “The Book Of Revelation” (Room 103) ~ Bill Tomlinson
- “Soul Winning” (Room 101) ~ Dave Rymer