SCC’s Men’s Ministry is aimed at helping men grow in their relationship with Christ and with each other.
“…train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.” ~ 1 Timothy 4:7b-8
- “Men’s Discipleship” groups
- “Men’s Breakfast” gatherings
- Special dinners and barbecues
- Service projects to help people in need within the church
- Annual “Shoreline Men’s Retreat” at Camp Fir Point in Glendale, OR (March 24-26, 2017)
- Annual trip to “Men’s Roundup” at Camp Tadmor in Lebanon, OR – the largest Men’s Christian Conference in the Northwest! (September 8-10, 2017) *Registration is now open online! Go to mensroundup.com*
Come join us for a Men’s Study on Monday at 6:30 PM. We are currently studying through Ephesians. Study meets at the church office. Hope to see you there!
Plug in! Contact Us here.