SCC’s Men’s Ministry is aimed at helping men grow in their relationship with Christ and with each other.
“…train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.” ~ 1 Timothy 4:7b-8
- “Men’s Discipleship” groups
- “Men’s Breakfast” gatherings
- Special dinners and barbecues
- Service projects to help needy people in the church
- Annual “Shoreline Men’s Retreat” at Camp Fir Point in Glendale, OR (March 24-26, 2017)
- Annual trip to “Men’s Roundup” at Camp Tadmour in Lebanon, OR – the largest Men’s Christian Conference in the Northwest! (September 8-10, 2017)
Come join us for a Men’s Study on Monday at 6:30 PM. We are currently conducting a 10-week study on “Becoming God’s Leading Man.” Study meets at the church. Hope to see you there!
Plug in! Contact Us here.