Shoreline Community Church fosters Small Group meetings studying a variety of subjects.
Each Small Group meeting is focused on an important dimension of spiritual growth. Groups enjoy Bible study, discussion, watching DVD lessons and reading books by respected Christian authors.
Which study would you like to attend?
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Nahum” ~ Joe Walker (Passover Room)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “Growing Deeper In The Word” ~ Shay Spencer (Room 101)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Revelation” ~ Bill Tomlinson (Room 103)
- 10:00am Mondays ~ Women’s Bible Study at Kaffe 101: “The Book of Isaiah” ~ Joy Bridgham at Kaffe 101
- 5:00pm Sunday ~ “Anchor – College Aged Women’s Bible Study” ~ Jessie Barnard (Room 103)
- 9:30am Mondays ~ “MOPS” – Mothers Of Preschoolers (1st and 3rd Tuesdays)
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Solid Ground” Youth Discipleship ~ Jessie Barnard
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “The Book Of Psalms” ~ Shay Spencer
- 6:15pm Tuesdays ~ Coast Guard/Young Adult Bible Study Fellowship – “The Book of Titus” ~ Mike Barnard (Childcare provided)
- 6:30pm Tuesdays ~ “Radical Believers” ~ David Rymer (Starting September 24th)
- 10:00am Fridays ~ “Systematic Theology” (DVD/Discussion) ~ Mike Barnard
- 11:45pm Fridays ~ “Rays Of Hope” (Grief Support Group for Widows) ~ Carolyn Williams/Royce Bogs