Shoreline Community Church fosters Small Group meetings studying a variety of subjects.
Each Small Group meeting is focused on an important dimension of spiritual growth. Groups enjoy Bible study, discussion, watching DVD lessons and reading books by respected Christian authors.
Which study would you like to attend?
- 10:00am Mondays ~ Women’s Bible Study at Kaffe 101: “The Book of Ezekiel” ~ Joy Bridgham at Kaffe 101
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Oregon Coast MOPS” – Mothers Of Preschoolers (1st and 3rd Tuesdays) ~ Danielle Fish
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Solid Ground” Youth Discipleship ~ Jessie Barnard
- 6:30pm Tuesdays ~ Coast Guard/Young Adult Bible Study Fellowship – “The Book of Genesis” ~ Pastor Mike Barnard
- 6:30pm Wednesdays ~ “The Book Of Psalms” ~ Pastor Shay Spencer
- 10:00am Fridays ~ “Foundations – A Study In Systematic Theology” (DVD/Discussion) ~ Pastor Mike Barnard
- 11:45pm Fridays ~ “Rays Of Hope” (Grief Support Group for Widows) ~ Carolyn Williams/Royce Bogs