Sermon Discussion and Digging Deeper Meeting
This weekend Pastor Mike Barnard plans to bring the message, “The Glory Of The New Covenant” from Hebrews 8:1-13; the SCC Worship Team will be leading the worship music. Please read through the attached “Digging Deeper” Bible study notes before Sunday to get the most out of the message. Hope to see you this Sunday at 8:30 or 11:00am; Sunday School is at 10:00am!
Life Groups are small groups that meet on a weekly basis to “do life” together.
The intention of Life Groups is for participants to enjoy a more personal connection to the Shoreline Community Church family. We learn, love and grow our Christian faith in an intimate and supportive environment.
Each week, Life Groups “Dig Deeper”, studying through the Bible teaching given at the prior Sunday service. Life Groups study through the current teaching series.
Shoreline Community Church has several Life Groups available. Choose the group which best works for you:
- 11:00am Mondays: Bob Pedigo Life Group **At the church**
- 7:00pm Tuesdays: John Purkey Life Group, North Bend
- 6:30pm Thursdays: Kip Johnson Life Group, North Bend
- 6:30pm Thursdays: The Triple J. Life Group **At the church**
- 6:30pm Thursdays: Dave Bogs Life Group, Lakeside