n The “Frontline” Youth Ministry meets at Shoreline Community Church
Frontline is committed to reaching, teaching and discipling students to take their stand for Jesus Christ in today’s post-Christian culture.
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.” ~ 1 Timothy 4:12
“Frontline Theme Song” (Written, performed and recorded at Shoreline Community Church by singer/songwriter Buddy Rowell.)
What can you expect to find at Frontline?
- Friendship among students who genuinely care for one another
- Students who enjoy worshiping the Lord in song
- Students who are growing spiritually and serious about their relationship with Jesus Christ
- An inductive study of God’s Word with student interaction
- Small group discussion time, prayer and an accountability group following the weekly teaching
- One-on-one discipleship
- “Solid Ground” discipleship for the serious student (Topic: Christian theology and apologetics)
- Students serving as junior leaders
- Many fun activities throughout the year
- Special outings during the summer months
- Service Projects
- A three-day “Transform Weekend” at Camp Fir Point (March 24-26, 2017)
- The Recon 12:2 Youth Worship Team
“And what does the LORD require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?” Micah 6:8
6:30pm Sundays ~ Frontline Youth Ministry at Shoreline Community Church.
7:00pm Mondays ~ Frontline’s “Solid Ground” study is for serious students who want to dig deeper into God’s Word and understand Christian apologetics.
Service opportunities for students at Sunday School and Awana.
Frontline’s “Recon 12:2 Youth Worship Team” – leads the Church in worship music once a month. Recon 12:2 comes from Romans 12:2 ~ “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.”