“Frontline” Student Ministries meets at Shoreline Community Church
Sundays at 6:30pm (Middle School through High School)
Frontline is committed to reaching, teaching and discipling students to take their stand for Jesus Christ in today’s post-Christian culture.
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.” ~ 1 Timothy 4:12
“Frontline Theme Song” (Written, performed and recorded at Shoreline Community Church by singer/songwriter Buddy Rowell.)
What can you expect to find at Frontline?
- Friendship among students who genuinely care for one another
- Students who enjoy worshiping the Lord in song
- Students who are growing spiritually and serious about their relationship with Jesus Christ
- An inductive study of God’s Word with quality student interaction
- Small group discussion times, prayer and an accountability groups following the weekly teaching
- One-on-one discipleship during the week
- Students serving as junior leaders in other areas of ministry
- Many fun activities throughout the year
- Special outings during the summer months
- Service Projects
- Attend a three-day “Transform Weekend” at Camp Fir Point (March 20-22, 2020)
“And what does the LORD require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?” Micah 6:8
6:30pm Sundays ~ Frontline Youth Ministry at Shoreline Community Church.
6:00pm Mondays ~ Bulletproof is a discipleship ministry for the serious 4th through 6th graders. The kids have a great time learning the principles of God’s Word with their leaders.
7:00pm Mondays ~ Solid Ground is a discipleship ministry is for the serious High School student who want to dig deeper into God’s Word and understand the Christian faith. The serious student will dig deeply into theology and Christian apologetics. Solid Ground is a fast track course that prepares our students for the challenges they will face in college.
Frontline’s “Recon 12:2 Youth Worship Team” – leads the Church in worship music once a month. Recon 12:2 comes from Romans 12:2 ~ “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
“Anchor” is our ladies age 18-24 College/Young Adult ministry. This group meets Sunday evenings and is in a small group discipleship setting.