Topical Studies Supporting Spiritual Growth
Shoreline Community Church fosters Small Group meetings studying a variety of subjects.
Each Small Group meeting is focused on an important dimension of spiritual growth. Groups enjoy Bible study, discussion, watching DVD lessons and reading books by respected Christian authors.
Which study would you like to attend?
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book Of Psalms” ~ Joe Walker (Passover Room)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book Of Galatians” ~ Bill Tomlinson (Room 103)
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Solid Ground” Youth Discipleship ~ Jessie Barnard
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ Men’s Study – “The Book of Ephesians” ~ Ryan Cappadony
- 10:00am Tuesdays ~ “Women’s Bible Study: The Book of Colossians” – Libby Gebhart, North Bend (Resumes in September)
- 6:30pm Tuesdays ~ “Coast Guard/Young Adult Bible Study Fellowship” (The Gospel Of John) ~ Mike Barnard
- 1:15pm Wednesdays – “The Gospel of Mark” – Patty Chard, at Inland Point in North Bend (Resumes in September)
- 6:30pm Thursdays – “The Person Of Christ” – Bill Tomlinson
- 6:30pm Thursdays – “Made To Crave” (Women’s Weight Loss Class) **Coming Soon!**
- 10:00am Fridays ~ “Foundations” (A Study In Systematic Theology) – Mike Barnard