Topical Studies Supporting Spiritual Growth
Shoreline Community Church fosters Small Group meetings studying a variety of subjects.
Each Small Group meeting is focused on an important dimension of spiritual growth. Groups enjoy Bible study, discussion, watching DVD lessons and reading books by respected Christian authors.
Which study would you like to attend?
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book Of Psalms” ~ Joe Walker (Passover Room)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “Islam And Why It Matters” ~ B. Tomlnson (Room 103)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Joshua” ~ Ryan Cappadony (Office)
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Solid Ground” Youth Discipleship ~ Jessie Barnard
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ Men’s Discipleship ~ Ryan Cappadony
- 10:00am Tuesdays ~ Women’s Bible Study: “The Book of Ruth – Living in God’s Will” – Libby Gebhart, North Bend
- 6:30pm Tuesdays ~ “Coast Guard/Young Adult Bible Study Fellowship” (The Book Of Acts) ~ Mike Barnard
- 6:30pm Thursdays – “The Person Of Christ” – B. Tomlinson
- 6:30pm Thursdays – “Made To Crave” (Women’s Weight Loss Accountability Group)
- 10:00am Fridays ~ “Foundations” (A Study In Systematic Theology) – Mike Barnard