Topical Studies Supporting Spiritual Growth
Shoreline Community Church fosters Small Group meetings studying a variety of subjects.
Each Small Group meeting is focused on an important dimension of spiritual growth. Groups enjoy Bible study, discussion, watching DVD lessons and reading books by respected Christian authors.
Which study would you like to attend?
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Mark” ~ Joe Walker (Passover Room)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Revelation” ~ Bill Tomlinson (Room 103)
- 10:00am Mondays ~ Women’s Bible Study: “The Book of Romans” ~ Joy Bridgham at Kaffe 101
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Solid Ground” Youth Discipleship ~ Jessie Barnard
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ Men’s Discipleship ~ Ryan Cappadony
- 10:00am Tuesdays ~ Women’s Bible Study: “The Book of John” ~ Libby Gebhart, North Bend
- 6:15pm Tuesdays ~ Coast Guard/Young Adult Bible Study Fellowship – “The Book Of Acts” ~ Mike Barnard (Child Care provided)
- 6:30pm Thursdays ~ “The Book of Jude” DVD Series ~ Roger Mallie
- 10:00am Fridays ~ “American Heritage” DVD Series ~ Mike Barnard
- 12:30pm Fridays ~ “Rays Of Hope” (Grief Support Group for Widows) ~ Carolyn Williams/Royce Bogs [Beginning October 12th]