TruthQuest is Shoreline’s Children’s Ministry!
“TruthQuest” and “Mission 119:11” are the primary teaching ministries for children at Shoreline Community Church providing ministry for children from birth through sixth grade. Children participate in a loving, nurturing, and age-appropriate environment. Various special outreaches during the year introduce children to Jesus and compliment our two primary ministries as we seek to develop young lives into Christ-likeness.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” ~ Proverbs 22:6
What to expect from Children’s Ministry at Shoreline Community Church?
- A family oriented church with a major emphasis on Children’s Ministry
- A Christ-centered, biblically oriented curriculum for children from Answers In Genesis
- A place where every child is loved and taught in such a way as to assist parents as they develop their children to their full potential in Christ
- Sunday school classes that teach the truths of the Christian faith in an understandable and age appropriate way
- An exciting Mission 119:11 children’s ministry with lots of activities for children 3 years old through 6th Grade. This is our mid-week outreach 6:30pm Wednesdays (following the school calendar)
- A week long Vacation Bible School every summer
- Special children and family oriented activities throughout the year
- Camp Good News
- Quality teachers who have undergone thorough background checks
- The desire to see leadership skills developed the children by encouraging them serve in various capacities once they are ready
- A child who can’t wait to get back to TruthQuest or Mission 119:11 the following week!
- “Bulletproof” is an added ministry for the serious student in grades 4-6. Here the children learn in a discipleship setting how to study the Bible and pray using Kay Arthur’s “Inductive Study for Kids!”