Shoreline Community Church fosters Small Group meetings studying a variety of subjects.
Each Small Group meeting is focused on an important dimension of spiritual growth. Groups enjoy Bible study, discussion, watching DVD lessons and reading books by respected Christian authors.
Which study would you like to attend?
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Mark” ~ Joe Walker (Passover Room)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “Soul Winning”` David Rymer (Room 101)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Revelation” ~ Bill Tomlinson (Room 103)
- 10:00am Mondays ~ Women’s Bible Study: “The Book of Romans” ~ Joy Bridgham at Kaffe 101
- 5:00pm Sunday ~ “Anchor – College Aged Women’s Bible Study” ~ Jessie Barnard (Room 103)
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Solid Ground” Youth Discipleship ~ Jessie Barnard (Church Office)
- 6:15pm Tuesdays ~ Coast Guard/Young Adult Bible Study Fellowship – “The Epistle of 1 Peter” ~ Mike Barnard (Childcare provided)
- 10:00am Fridays ~ “Foundations Systematic Theology” (DVD/Discussion) ~ Mike Barnard
- 11:30am Fridays ~ “Rays Of Hope” (Grief Support Group for Widows) ~ Carolyn Abel /Royce Bogs