This weekend I plan to bring the message, “Conclusion To The Gospel Of John” from John 21:18-25/Acts 1:1-11. Please read through the attached “Digging Deeper” Bible study notes before Sunday to get the most out of the message. Hope to see you at 10:30am. Prayer time is at 8:30am in Room 101 with Sunday School at 9:30am.
Our next Men’s Breakfast is scheduled for this Saturday from 9:00 -11:00am.Come expecting some great food, fellowship, and a very practical discussion on the topic of communication. Hope to see you there!
Note: We have a new attendee to the church who is looking for a ride to the Men’s Breakfast 9:00am Saturday morning. Are any of you available to pick him up? Please let me know!
Ladies Rice Bowl Luncheon
A ladies luncheon is scheduled for Saturday, October 15thfrom 11:30-1:00pm in the Passover Room. All ladies are invited to this luncheon. There will be singing, eating, fellowship, and a devotional by Stef Alhers. Please look for the signup sheet in the back of the Sanctuary.
Pray Oregon Coast
Our next “Pray Oregon Coast” is scheduled for 6:00pm Friday, October 21stat “The Harbor – Bunker Hill” campus. Hope to see you there as evangelical churches from across our community gather there to worship and pray.
FISCAL FITNESS SEMINAR
October 23rd & 24th
Bryce Bartruff will be joining us to present his “Fiscal Fitness Seminar.” Below you will find the seminar schedule.
- Sunday: Bryce Bartruff will be bringing the message at Shoreline.
- Sunday (4:00-6:00pm): Session 1 (Childcare available)
- Monday (6:30-8:30pm) Session 2 (Childcare available)
Note: We are not putting on this seminar to raise more tithes, but rather to help your family get on firm footing financially in difficult times.
Topics will include:
- Tools for the effective management of monthly income and expenses
- Finding ways to save money on routine monthly expenses, i.e. food, housing, transportation and clothing
- Strategies for long term investments and achieving financial independence
- How to become and stay debt free
- Family discussions about finances
- Wills and tax-free inheritance
- Tools for balancing financial priorities
Be watching for more information on this FREE and helpful seminar. Note: A love offering will be taken to help cover Bryce’s expenses in coming from Arizona to teach us. He was here several years ago and did a fantastic job.
Free Single Bed
We have a single mattress and custom-made bedframe to give away to someone who might need one. Take one or the other, or both! Call Stef at 541-297-2899 to arrange a pickup time!
We hope to see you this Sunday at 10:30am. Thank you for the love and support you pour into the ministry at Shoreline Community Church, you are greatly appreciated!
In Christian Love,
Michael J. Barnard
Teaching God’s Word, loving the people!