SCC’s Men’s Ministry is aimed at helping men grow in their relationship with Christ and with each other.
“…train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.” ~ 1 Timothy 4:7b-8
What can you expect to find in Shoreline Men’s Ministry?
- “Men’s Breakfast” at 9:00am on the first Saturday of each month.
- Occasional dinners and barbecues
- Service projects to help people in need within the church
- Annual “Shoreline Men’s Retreat” at Camp Fir Point in Glendale, OR
- Annual trip to “Men’s Roundup” at Camp Tadmor in Lebanon, OR – the largest Men’s Christian Conference in the Northwest!
At Shoreline Community Church, we believe that men are called by God to be the spiritual leaders of their families. It is our goal to help men of all ages to reach their spiritual potential and become the kind of Christ-like leaders that God has called them to be.
Plug in! Contact Us here.