“Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.” ~ 1 Peter 3:3-4
What can be expected from Women’s Ministry at Shoreline Community Church?
- Multiple Women’s Bible Studies at throughout the week
- One-On-One Discipleship
- Women’s Discipleship Groups
- Women’s breakfasts and luncheons
- Ladies Night Out (fourth Friday of each month) Childcare provided
- Service Projects
- Women’s Retreat (Camp Fir Point, Glendale, OR)
It is our desire to help woman of all ages grow into being the kind of women that God wants them to be. At Shoreline, women can find many tools to help them in their spiritual grown as they reach to new heights in their relationship with Jesus Christ.