Shoreline Community Church fosters Small Group meetings studying a variety of subjects.
Each Small Group meeting is focused on an important dimension of spiritual growth. Groups enjoy Bible study, discussion, watching DVD lessons and reading books by respected Christian authors.
Which study would you like to attend?
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Jonah” ~ Joe Walker (Passover Room)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Marriage Class” ~ Shay Spencer (Room 101)
- 10:00am Sundays ~ “The Book of Revelation” ~ Bill Tomlinson (Room 103)
- 10:00am Mondays ~ Women’s Bible Study: “The Book of Romans” ~ Joy Bridgham at Kaffe 101 (Resumes in September)
- 5:00pm Sunday ~ “Anchor – College Aged Women’s Bible Study” ~ Jessie Barnard (Room 103)
- 6:30pm Mondays ~ “Solid Ground” Youth Discipleship ~ Jessie Barnard
- 6:15pm Tuesdays ~ Coast Guard/Young Adult Bible Study Fellowship – “The Epistle of 1 Peter” ~ Mike Barnard (Childcare provided)
- 10:00am Fridays ~ “Justified by Faith Alone” (DVD/Discussion) ~ Mike Barnard
- 11:30pm Fridays ~ “Rays Of Hope” (Grief Support Group for Widows) ~ Carolyn Williams/Royce Bogs